Beaumont Jet Tours allow you to experience New Zealand’s Jet Boating Safari on the mighty Clutha River. Your friendly Kiwi hosts will share with you their vast knowledge of Local History combined with their 20 Years Jet boating experience on the Clutha River.
Beaumont Jet Tours offers a unique adventure! A definite Must See Must Do Experience for anyone visiting Lawrence or just on the way to Central Otago!
Take in the pleasant surroundings beneath the Blue Mountains on the mighty Clutha River right up to the Roxburgh Hydro Dam, one of two built on the river. You’ll have plenty of time to relax and take in the spectacular sights of the ever changing scenery, to learn about the history of the area and to hear the fascinating tales of times gone by.
You will see abundant bird life, fishing areas, majestic mountains, open farmlands, and unspoilt native bush on your way, one of the most picturesque areas in the world.
On the return trip, get ready for the legendary 360 degree spins! You’ll be amazed by the handling ability of this great New Zealand icon, the Hamilton Jet.
Tours and River Taxi
Bridge to Bridge
- Follow the River from the BEAUMONT Bridge.
- Travel up white water shoots and rocky outcrops to Horseshoe Bend
- Then on to the historic SWING BRIDGE and learn the story behind the Lonely Graves.
- Then blast back to Beaumont
- Total trip approximately 1 hour
- BEAUMONT BRIDGE to RONGAHERE GORGE beneath the Blue Mountains through native Bush & BIRCH ISLAND where history and wildlife abounds
River Taxi Beaumont, Millersflat Roxburgh return or one way.
- 1hr Trips
- 30 minute trips
- Eco/ Fishing /Wildlife Trips
- Jet Spins
- River Taxi
Tours leave daily and bookings are essential.
Contact Dave and Ali now for bookings and enquires on 03 485 9455 firstname.lastname@example.org